Looking for research TIPS/ Sources on botany

John Abbott johninc at tezcat.com
Thu Mar 20 01:33:54 EST 1997

Hi,

    I'm putting together a piece of fiction that relies heavily on an in-depth knowledge of
botany.  Although I'm reading several books on biology and botany, I want to make sure that I
have a source to ask unanswered questions, and check facts.  I want my novel to be accurate, or
at least somewhat plausable.  If you have particular favorite sources, or know of research
facilities that would be willing to answer questions, then please e-mail me at:
johninc at tezcat.com

  Thank you for reading.

John