Help needed with "fruit flies"

Marco Bleeker mbleeker at euronet.nl
Fri Mar 14 19:24:30 EST 1997

On 8 Mar 1997 14:29:43 GMT, "Dragan" <dragan at coredcs.com> wrote:

>We have various green plants in our home, such as spider plants, ferns,
>rubber plant, etc.   In the past few months there have been a number of
>"fruit fly" type bugs flying around.  Not swarms, but enough to be
>noticeable and irritaing.  Have been unable to find the source.

  We had them too. Thinking about fruit that might have fallen behind the
fridge or so, but found nothing. We now think it was the hamster. His storage
seems to attract the flies... Covered the hamster's cage with a fine cloth so
that the flies cannot get in, and bingo.

Bye, Marco

--
<mbleeker at euronet.nl>------------------<Marco Bleeker, Amsterdam, NL>
<CHEZ MARCO'S BOTANY PAGES>---<http://www.euronet.nl/users/mbleeker/>