Neviusia alabamensis

Vic Rudis vrudis at Ra.MsState.Edu
Fri Mar 14 18:07:48 EST 1997

Does anyone have information on the genetic variability or the seed
reproduction requirements for Alabama snow-wreath (Neviusia alabamensis)?
I know how to reproduce it from cuttings but by interest is in whether
there is sufficient genetic variability in the species itself. (I've never
seen seedlings from parent plants in cultivation. In the wild, it is
found in only six sites in southeastern states.)
                                    _ _
 /s/ Vic Rudis                     1o,o1