African violet

nyo yu143235 at yorku.ca
Thu Mar 13 23:01:13 EST 1997

	Hello, I'm a university student in Canada, and am currently studying
Plants.  In this course, I chose to study the African violet.  I have
been to the libraries, however, there doesn't seem to be too much
scientific information.  I was wondering if you could possibly send me
some information regarding the African violet anatomy or any other
information other than plant-care information.

Thankfully yours,  Akiko Shinya