Native plant societies?

GStigall gstigall at aol.com
Sun Mar 9 20:07:07 EST 1997

Native Habitats of Woodside, CA is compiling a list of native plant
societies  throughout the U.S.  At present we show only CNPS (California)
and ANPS (Arizona) on our web site.  If you know of native plant societies
in other states, please provide the following info so we can add them to
our web site:

Name of org
postal address
phone #
email address
web site

Thank you!

Georgia Stigall
Native Habitats
Woodside, CA
gstigall at aol.com
http://members.aol.com/GStigall

"....for the sake of allowing native species, both flora & fauna, to
survive and thrive".  (from Native Habitats' mission statement)