HYDROPONICS FOR DUMMIES LIKE ME !

Michael Roberts de310 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Sun Mar 9 07:44:54 EST 1997

your sister told me last night that doing it in wading
pools is cheap and effective compared to the outlandish
prices charged by most companies for their systems,
my system works perfectly, your criticism is childish & envious
--
goto www.ncf.carleton.ca/~de310 for consultation & lowest prices
on Hydroponics,Aquarium,High efficiency lighting (MH,HPS,sulphur),