Centella?!@

Gina Faustino Carvalho gifausti at condor.ci.uc.pt
Fri Mar 7 11:14:26 EST 1997

Hi! My name is Gina, and im currently studying biology at the University
of Coimbra.
Ive developed a great interest in plants and there medical properties.
Lately ive seen a great amount of products in herb shops that claim 2 have
extracts from a plant called Centella. This plant is supposedly cultivated in
Brasil where its known 4 its miraculous properties in reducing or eliminating
celulite.
Ive searched my text books 4 information on this plant and none seems 2 b
available. I cant even find its latin name, its almost as if it doesnt exist.
Any and all information is welcome.
Thank u in advance,
                      gina

I was hoping somny and a