Seeking St. Louis Internships

FRANK BOWLES frankb at igateway.net
Wed Mar 5 19:10:42 EST 1997

My name is Amanda Bowles and I am a sophomore biology major at Truman
State University in Kirksville, MO.  I am interested in internships
available in the St. Louis Metro area for summer 1997 and following
summers.  I would be interested in just about any biological field, or
even in office work at a biological company.  If you have any
information concerning St. Louis internships, please let me know!  Thank
you!
Amanda Bowles
amandab at vax2.rainis.net