need info on grapes

shannon wagoner shannon at som-uky.campus.mci.net
Thu Jul 31 04:39:32 EST 1997

On 31 Jul 1997 02:50:02 GMT ( "Bob Davidson"
<radavid at comox.island.net> ) wrote:

>I have heard many incredible things about the medicinal affects of grapes
>and grape fasts and am looking for some information on this. Please e-mail
>me at radavid at island.com
>if you can tell me anything. Serious information only please.

how serious can theroy be???? they thing grapes and red wine can help
lower cholesteral, and they are coming out with a pill based of the
residue of the wine making process that is thought to offer the same
effect with out the alcohol.

serious? no, but worth thinking about.

main thing is, grapes organically grown are good for you, if you enjoy
eating them, then eat them, if not don't.

it's like exercise, sure jogging will help your heart, but if you hate
jogging but love raquette ball, then by all means get your
cardiovascular workout thru raquette ball, do things that are healthy
and you like, you'll be more likely to stick with them.