Need Help with Fungus Gnats

Fikeland fikeland at aol.com
Wed Jul 30 09:38:30 EST 1997

Hi -

I'm on the verge of throwing out all my beautiful houseplants!  I have
discovered that I have an infestation of fungus gnats apparently breading
in the soil.  I am careful not to overwater but the bugs just don't seem
to want to give up. I even repotted all the plants but it didn't help.  I
checked with my nursery and they are unsure exactly what to advise.  I
would appreciate any suggestions on how to get rid of these annoying
visitors - especially if it's a product that is sold in the southern CA
area.
Please e-mail me directly at <Fikeland at aol.com>
Thanks!