rice ESTs

Laurent LAPLAZE Laurent.Laplaze at mpl.orstom.fr
Mon Jul 28 02:40:06 EST 1997

Dear netters,

I'm studying the molecular biology of Casuarina glauca, a non legume,
nodulation. One of my clones shows homologies with a rice EST from the
National Institute of Agrobiological Resources (Yuzo Minobe, Dept of Rice
Genome Research Program). I would like to get the corresponding clone but
was unable to contact anybody there.
Any help appreciated.

Regards

Laurent LAPLAZE
Laboratoire GeneTrop-ORSTOM
Physiologie Cellulaire et Moleculaire des Arbres
911 avenue Agropolis
34032 Montpellier Cedx 1
FRANCE
tel: +33 (0)4 67 61 10 12