Need Help With Bugs!

Fikeland fikeland at aol.com
Sun Jul 27 21:45:29 EST 1997

Hi -

Don't know if this is the right newsgroup to post this on but it's the
only one that remotely matches the topic ...

My houseplants are breeding tiny black gnats that are driving me crazy!  I
was concerned it was the soil so I replanted every plant in the most
expensive and clean potting soil my nursery carries.  Yet the gnats came
back.  I would appreciate any suggestions on how to get rid of this
infestation.  (My nursery is stumped.)

Please e-mail me at <Fikeland at aol.com>
Thanks!