How to kill English ivy?

Stephen McCoy and Charmiane Barr mrsmrx at efni.com
Fri Jul 25 16:10:03 EST 1997

Try adding an acidic component to the soil thus the ivy will die from the
pH difference being outside it's toleration.
--
Stephen McCoy
"Quiet"
mrsmrx at efni.com
Wise men are those not afriad of learning new
aspects as time goes on

Eric Schweitzer <ebs at mindspring.com> wrote in article
<33d7fad7.1564553 at news.mindspring.com>...