grapefruit-tree question

Joel Vanden Berg joelvb at voyager.net
Mon Jul 21 16:31:35 EST 1997

 	I started a grapefruit tree from a seed two years ago.  It stands about
a foot and a half, but now it seems to be having problems.  Even though it
is kept watered the leaves keep curling.  If  you know anything about
these trees (and or citrus trees) could you please give me a call.   I
don't know what to feed it, what window it should be located in, etc.  If
you have any answers, could you please e-mail me directly at

	tamvb at hotmail.com

 					Thanks,
				Tammy Vanden Berg