Biology project

JRJTib jrjtib at aol.com
Thu Jul 17 10:21:15 EST 1997

Hi. I am a HS Student in NY. I found your name in the newsgroup
bionet.plants I just subscribed to the group.
I am entering the 10th grade, and I need a science project for the coming
school year. I will be taking the science research course offered at my
school. The course requires that I complete a project. The project has to
be completed first semester, before midterm exams begin. I was hoping ot
get a head start on my project.
I took Regents Biology this past year, and biology fascinates me. Botany
interests me as well. If anyone has a suggestion for a possible project
for me, please let me know. Thank you.