Pyrrhopappus spp.

Phillip Taylor coonhead at iamerica.net
Sun Jul 13 17:50:08 EST 1997

Hello,
	 I am currently researching  seedling competition between 7 genotypes of
Taraxacum officinale (common dandelion) and half-siblings of Pyrrhopappus
multicaulis (False Dandelion) across a shade gradient.  Anyway, I have
found a lot on Taraxacum in the literature but next to nothing on
Pyrrhopappus spp. which isn't biochemical in nature.  If any of you know of
some papers which could help or just even people's names I would be very
grateful. Thanks --

Phillip Taylor
Louisiana Tech University
coonhead at iamerica.net