Help with literary plant morphogenesis

Tatiana Ungaretti Paleo Konno tkonno1 at ibm.net
Thu Jul 10 18:34:58 EST 1997

Rca Godbole wrote:

> Please help with me find literary quotes about processes like embryogenesis, flower
> development, pollen tube growth etc.
>
> Rca

Hello,

Why don´t you try some floral biology or general botany books

C.E.JONES and R.J LITTLE. 1983. Handbook of experimental pollination
biology. Scientific and Academic Editors. This one may have something
about pollen tubes

T.E.WIER and others. 1982.Botany: an introduction to plant biology. Jon
Wiley and Sons Inc.

Tatiana
tkonno1 at ibm.net