Cypripedium transplantation; micorhizae

thomas merchant tm37atacme.gatech.edu at dont.spam.me
Thu Jul 10 06:01:29 EST 1997

>Your reference    http://itl-2.ucsf.edu/na board/na board.html
>is a restricted site.  Do you have access capability or do you just cite
>Web pages meaninglessly?
>
>J. Galla
The references I quoted came from the Native Orchids of North America
web page and bulletin board. Unfortunately, I believe both have
recently been relocated, and their status of their original site which
I referred to has been changed to a restricted status. I am sorry if
this caused any inconveniences, and, unfortunately I do not have their
new address.

At least one of the references I cited came from a letter on the
bulletin board which addressed the same concern, that is a list of
resources of cultivated orchids as an alternative to wild collection.
I don't feel that the citations were made meaninglessly, and it simply
an unfortunate coincidence that the sites were relocated between the
time I bothered to post them, and the time you tried to access them.
Sorry for the inconvenience.