Kelloggia galioides

Alec McClay alec at aec.arc.ab.ca
Thu Jul 10 16:16:50 EST 1997

Can anyone help me obtain plants or seeds of Kelloggia galioides
(Rubiaceae). I believe its native distribution is in the western US.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Alec McClay
Research Scientist, Biological Control of Weeds

alec at aec.arc.ab.ca       Alberta Research Council
Phone (403) 632-8207     Bag 4000, Vegreville
Fax   (403) 632-8379     Alberta T9C 1T4, Canada