More pics on my site

Henriette Kress HeK at hetta.pp.fi
Sat Jul 5 03:34:13 EST 1997

Just went thru checking the links - 52 more Finnish pics available onsite.

One of them is an eye teaser: finding Drosera in Sphagnum moss? Almost
impossible - try it for yourself! One possible solution included.

Do you want to see the differences between Equisetum arvense, E.pratense,
E.palustre, and E.sylvatica? Or perhaps how Viola tricolor is different from
V.mirabilis, V.canina or V.palustre? Also featured are a dandelion meadow, some
nice landscape pics from a brook in spring, and spring shoots of Picea abies and
Pinus sylvestris... and lots more.

The descriptions are here:
http://sunsite.unc.edu/herbmed/pictures/finland.html - all the new pics are
marked 'new'; thumbnails available too if you want to have a look at ten pics a
click (the thumbnail pages do not come equipped with descriptions, just
thumbnails and links to the larger pics).

The pics (not the description (yet), nor the thumbnails) are also available in
my ftp space (see .sig).

Other New Stuff onsite:
- I've downloaded all of Michael's new stuff to the ftp mirror
- and I've been upgrading the neat stuff pages somewhat, but not too much (yet).

Having fun
Henriette

--
Henriette Kress             HeK at hetta.pp.fi            Helsinki, Finland