EUPHORBIA Ingens

Libby Young lyoung at icon.co.za
Sat Jul 5 05:39:14 EST 1997

I hope I get this right, as it is my first foray into news groups.
Unfortunately I do not have enough time to observe protocol & remain
'schtum' for a week, as I need to answer a client's query - so please
indulge me :)

My client has a EUPHORBIA Ingens which is in a pot in an atrium, under
clear glass. The specimen in question stands about seven feet tall. It
is developing a discolouration in the area surrounding the apical tip,
about a foot & a half in length, that is paler than the normal healthy
green. The discolouration is mottled in an almost sinewed pattern. There
is an area of necrosis commonly found with E. Ingens, which does not
overly concern me (?), but the mottling does.
Any bright ideas?

Thanks,
Moss.