Indoor "ficus" plants: Help!

dwr at nornet.on.ca dwr at nornet.on.ca
Sun Jan 26 00:59:50 EST 1997

"Houston Giles" <houst at centuryinter.net> wrote:

>We have killed our last couple of "ficus" trees.  Does anyone know how to
>take care of them?  We don't do anything but water them about every three
>days.  Help!  Our new one looks as if its dying!

This may sound silly, but if you want detailed information on keeping
a ficus (any variety) alive and well indoors, watch the group
rec.arts.bonsai for a little while.  Ficus is an ongoing topic there
as us northerners use them for indoor bonsai (to help us through the
winter)

Alot of the information already gleaned from the members can be found
at http://home.de.lsoft.com/Archives/bonsai.html

Hope this helps

DAve  (Think small, grow a bonsai)

Zone 6B, Southern Ontario, Canada