Worms Worms Worms and More Earthworms

Socrates socrates at t-link.net
Sat Jan 25 14:14:31 EST 1997

Worms Worms Worms and More Earthworms

From: socrates at t-link.net

If you would like to know how to get more worms in five minutes than you
could ever imagine, without digging or using electric prods. Email me at
the above address I consistently get 75 to 100 night crawlers using this
simple Secret Method.
This can be used any where worms are normally found, and if you don’t
have worms in your area I can show you how to get a colony started. You
will never have to dig or buy worms again. They will literally crawl to
you, in fact it can be almost scary.

From: socrates at t-link.net