(no subject)

Lewko zlewko at cyberportal.net
Fri Jan 24 15:47:27 EST 1997

Intera Communication can make your company a web page please read the
following information for prices.

INTERA COMMUNICATION’S PRICE LIST

Link Plan:
*3 links [they can be mail links]
*up to 100 word description
price: $5
Monthly fee: $3 includes 1 #1update a month

Classified Plan:
*1/2 hour consultation.
*1 logo or photograph [scanned by our staff]
*1 page
*listing in our Classified section
Price: $10
Monthly fee: $6 includes 1 #1update a month

Basic Plan:
*1 hour consultation.
*2 megabytes of housing space.
*3 scanned images. [Scanned by our staff]
*1 custom designed animated gif [created by our staff]
*Up to 5 pages
*Listing in major search engines.
Price: $25.00
Monthly fee: $10 includes 1 #2update a month

Moderate Package:
*2 hour consultation
*3 megabytes of housing space
*6 scanned images [scanned by our staff]
*2 custom designed animated gifs [created by our staff]
*up to 10 pages
*listing in major search engines
*Link exchange banner and listing [created by our staff]
Price: $50.00
Monthly fee: $15 includes 1 #3update a month

Small Business Package:
*3 hour consultation.
*4 megabytes of housing space
*10 scanned images [scanned by our staff]
*3 custom designed animated gifs [created by our staff]
*up to 15 pages
*listing in major search engines
*link exchange banner and listing [created by our staff]
Price: $80.00
Monthly fee: $23 includes 1 #4update a month

Monthly fees:
Monthly fees pays for the posting of the page, you will be billed at the
beginning of ever month unless otherwise stated in the contract, and for
some monthly updating to the page.
#1: We will replace the whole page once a month or any part of it.
#2: We will scan 2 new images, and redo any or all of the
pages,              text wise, but will not recreate the animation.
#3: We will scan 4 more images, and redo any or all of the pages, text
wise, but not recreate the animation.
#4: We will scan 6 more images, and redo any or all of the pages, text
wise, and recreate 1 animation.

Other features:
Price:
E-mail accounts
Contact us
Costume URLs  [e.i. www.yourcampany.com]     $300+50 a month
Additional space  (per megabyte)                          $4 a month
Additional scanned images (per image)                 $3

Note that all prices are subject to change and that custom packages are
available to meet your company’s needs. Don’t hesitate to contact us.

Definitions:
contact:
zlewko at cyberportal.net
knappz at cyberportal.net