Houseplants ?

Dr. David Starrett dstarret at BIOLOGY.SEMO.EDU
Sun Jan 19 13:14:19 EST 1997

At 08:30 AM 1/19/97 GMT, you wrote:
>TwoShy wrote:
>>
>> Are there any good internet resources for info/talk
>> about common houseplants ?
>> I long ago threw out the instruction cards which
>> come with each plan (and give little info, anyway),
>> and it is a wonder they are all still alive....
>> I want to know what is the best lighting, etc.....
>> Pictures for identification would be really cool, too !
>>
>> Thanx in advance for any info....
>>         Percy....
>You can look for one of these adress: http:\www.trine.com\gardennet
>or http:\www.gardenweb.com

Careful about web addresses, they above won't work.  They should be:

http://www.trine.com/gardennet/

and

http://www.gardenweb.com/

Dave Starrett

*  Dr. David Starrett                                       *
*  Biology Department, MS 6200                              *
*  Southeast Missouri State University                      *
*  Cape Girardeau, MO 63701                                 *
*  Ph: (573) 651-2382                                       *
*  Fax: (573) 651-2223                                      *
*  email: dstarret at biology.semo.edu                         *
*  WWW: http://biology.semo.edu/web/starrett/starrhpg.html  *