Addresses for plant biology databases ?

David Hemming (TL, Biotech.) D.HEMMING at cabi.org
Fri Jan 17 09:45:29 EST 1997

For your information, with apologies to those who know all about CABI!

CAB INTERNATIONAL has a range of information products covering plant
biology, giving abstracts and
references to the scientific literature. These include the monthly abstract
journals AgBiotech News and
Information, Plant Breeding Abstracts, Crop Physiology Abstracts, Field
Crops Abstracts and Horticultural
Abstracts.

We also produce PlantGeneCD and CropCD, which cover all abstracts in their
subject areas going back to 1973. There is also CABCD, which covers the
whole of agriculture.

The CAB ABSTRACTS database, covering the whole of agriculture (including
plant biology) is available
from online hosts such as DataStar, DIALOG, DIMDI, ESA-IRS and STN
International.

For more details contact CAB INTERNATIONAL at cabi at cabi.org
CAB INTERNATIONAL
Wallingford, Oxon OX10 8DE, UK