Camelia Rooting Help

A. R. Walker ironclaw at datasync.com
Sat Jan 11 02:13:11 EST 1997

My mother went up to her farm yesterday and found a camelia bush
growning in one of the old fields. She (thinking I can root anything)
took several cuttings and brought them back with her. I want to root
them for her but don't know the first thing about rooting this bush. I
would love any help you may have for me. The farm has been in her
family for several generations and she thinks her grandmother was the
one to plant this bush because of the location and the age of the
plant. The area it came from was where an old house was many many
years ago.
	Any help in rooting these cuttings would be very helpful. Plus I am
including my E-Mail address because I only check the newsgroups once a
week. Please feel free to mail me direct.

					Thank You very much
							Don Walker
							Pascagoula, Ms
Donald Gregory Walker