St. John's wort

: animaux at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 7 11:39:47 EST 1997

I left this post intact for one reason...to illustrate how this
'Antique Book' person is spamming the entire Internet with nonsense and
garbage.  I request all persons receiving this to report such spamming
to postmaster at navix.net and complain.

victoria

In <32cc6d76.1868878 at news.navix.net> mk95528 at navix.net (Antique Books)
writes:

>On 31 Dec 1996 05:35:14 GMT, brateaver at aol.com wrote:
>
>>I have to reply to this post, which contains one extremely incorrect
>>statement. NOTHING that derives from pagan worship of false gods has
>>ANYTHING to do with Christianity.
>>
>>By definition, Christianity is the following of Christ, and since he
not
>>only never did any of the pagan rites of his day, and made a very
strong
>>point of it to his followers that they also were not to be "part of
the
>>world", no one who refers to, follows along with, or concurs in any
way
>>with anything that has to do with pagan rites can be accurately
termed
>>"Christian".
>>
>>It is ChristenDOM that follows such practices, not Christianity. To
follow
>>closely in the steps of Christ is extremely difficult and is
certainly not
>>the norm today.
>>
>>Just take a look around your neighborhood--all those lights etc.
!!!!!