Biosphere Project

Garry Williams gdwill at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 5 21:55:57 EST 1997

Hayden James <REHJames at worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Is it possible to create a Life Support System that would run with out
>any contact with the outside?  Would the plants all the time replenish
>the amount of oxygen in the air and regulate the water by themselves?
>
>Thank You
>
>Hayden A. James

Why not check out info on the Biosphere II down in the South of
Mexico? They have been researching this very sort of question. I
haven't checked, but I'll bet if you do a net search on the subject
with Alta Vista or Yahoo, etc, you'd probably come up with more info
than you can handle.

--
Garry Williams
 gdwill at earthlink.net or