plant search

c scott scott at aspex.u-net.com
Thu Jan 2 20:56:21 EST 1997

I would be very much obliged if anyone could help me to locate these
plants,I have had great difficulty in trying to trace anyone in the
u.k. who would supply me with themif not in the u.k. could I possibly
be able to get a  supplier abroad.

          1.Jaborandi pilocarpus microphyllos
          2.Ipomoea  jalapa/Ipomoea purga
          3.Leoniopodium  Alpinum
          4.Viburnum Alnifolium
          5.Frasera speciosa

I thank you in anticipation of your help,please e-mail me if you can
help me   scott @ aspex.u-net.com