Looking for ID of predatory worm

Garry Williams gdwill at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 2 21:07:10 EST 1997

don at bio-organics.com wrote:

>brateaver at aol.com wrote:
>>
>> Maybe is a flatworm. Nasty looking things.
>>
>> B. Rateaver
>
>Dear Bargyla - Yes, it seems I am the proud captor of a flatworm.  I
>think that the flatworm probably attacked the earthworm underground and
>the earthworm went to the surface trying to escape, which is when I
>happened along.
>
>What a jungle underground!  I feel fortunate to have witnessed this
>lefe-and-death event, which I doubt many people will ever see.  By the
>way, know anyone who wants a flatworm sent to them?  Free?
>
>Happy New Year to you.
>
>Don Chapman
>Bio/Organics Supply Center
>Camarillo CA
><http://www.bio-organics.com>

I occasionally chat with a fellow from CA known affectionately to his
friends as the Bugman. I don't know if he'd be interested in a
flatworm, though, since he's mostly into insects. But ya never know.
E-mail him at bugman at concentric.net, and check out his homepage at
http://www.concentric.net/~bugman/ He's from California, prefers
natural controls for insect problems, and grows some really nice
roses.

--
Garry Williams
 gdwill at earthlink.net or