Looking for ID of predatory worm

don at bio-organics.com don at bio-organics.com
Thu Jan 2 08:38:52 EST 1997

brateaver at aol.com wrote:

> Maybe is a flatworm. Nasty looking things.
>
> B. Rateaver

Dear Bargyla - Yes, it seems I am the proud captor of a flatworm.  I
think that the flatworm probably attacked the earthworm underground and
the earthworm went to the surface trying to escape, which is when I
happened along.

What a jungle underground!  I feel fortunate to have witnessed this
lefe-and-death event, which I doubt many people will ever see.  By the
way, know anyone who wants a flatworm sent to them?  Free?

Happy New Year to you.

Don Chapman
Bio/Organics Supply Center
Camarillo CA