Your FLOWER & PLANT PICS on Mousepads & Clothing!!

stan & karen westfall rockyboy at coastalnet.com
Thu Jan 2 00:17:35 EST 1997

We are pleased to make available custom mousepads and clothing with
your  pics or quote. We will send you upon arrival of your submission,
a white or grey mousepad and your pic if submitted. Mousepads are
$11.95ea with quantity discounts on orders of 5 or more. Price
includes NC tax and shipping charges. Submitted pics must not be
copyrighted material.  We can also put your pic or quote on hats, tote
bags, T-shirts, & sweatshirts if you prefer. E-mail us with your
questions or comments at rockyboy at coastalnet.com.

NOTE: Actual photographs of your subject will provide the HIGHEST
QUALITY PRODUCT! Standard prints are fine! Graphics submitted must be
on  3.5” disks in a standard format.
Nature, Pets, Children, & Hobby interests are perfect subject matter
and make GREAT gifts!! Thanks for your time.