trees

Mandy Garcia mgarcia at sisnet.ssku.k12.ca.us
Fri May 31 11:35:43 EST 1996

Hi, we our a couple of Mt. Shasta High School Students doing a Biology
report.  We are looking for research/information on trees.  Our reports
have to do with planting, thinning and spacing of trees per acre in a
forest.  How does thinning effect a trees growth?  My report is based
mainly on Pondarosa Pines. And, How does spacing effect a trees growth?
If you could send us some information we would really appreciate it.
Thanks a lot.
Kami Gray
Mandy Garcia