Plant Biochemist w/Molecular Experience Seeking Position

Rod Savidge savidge at unb.ca
Fri May 31 10:04:23 EST 1996

Dear Dr. Ioannides,

Your experience would be very appropriate to my research program concerned
with the molecular biology of lignification.  I have applied for funding to
support a post-doc for several years and will know whether the funding is
available in late October or November of 1996.  I expect you may be in more
of a hurry than that, but if not and you are interested, please let me
know.

Rod Savidge

   Rod Savidge, PhD, Professor      |         E-mail: savidge at unb.ca
   Faculty of Forestry and         \|/
      Environmental Management  \   |   /     Phone:  (506) 453-4919
   University of New Brunswick  _\/ | \/_
   Fredericton, NB CANADA          \|/        Fax:    (506) 453-3538
   E3B 6C2                          |