Seeking Teaching Position

Amy Marion amarion at moose.uvm.edu
Tue May 28 15:17:45 EST 1996

I am seeking a Biology Instructor or Assistant Professor position for the Fall
1996 semester.  I am broadly trained in biology and amspecialized in plant
molecular genetics.  I received my PhD in Botany in 1994 and have spent the
last 18 months as a Postdoctoral Associate working on a molecular genetic
project with Arabidopsis.

Through 8 years of graduate study I have accumulated extensive experience
teaching in a wide variety of settings.  I have worked with non-biology
majors as well as biology majors from introductory to advanced levels.  I
have experience in laboratory settings, small group study sections, and
large lecture halls.

My curriculum vitae and references are available upon request.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NEWSGROUP.
PLEASE US THE E-MAIL ADDRESS GIVEN BELOW.

Dr. Amy L. Marion
marion at smtplink.ipfw.indiana.edu