Cancer Drugs from Plants

Michael L Roginsky d_micro at ix.netcom.com
Tue May 28 17:11:06 EST 1996

rwhitehead at cix.compulink.co.uk ("Roger Whitehead") says:

>>> I need a list of cancer-fighting drugs derived from plants
>>
>>Don't know if you have heard of it before, but the newspapers here
>reported about Taxus baccata, where the cancer-fighting- or
delaying-drugs
>taxatol could be destilled from. It's a gardentree and is thus almost
>everywhere to be found.
>
>e.

In a recent television documentary a young man self-treated lymphoma by
eating large quantities of apple seed. Also in the recent past ex gov
of GA Lester Maddox was diagnosed with malignant tumor, went to Mexico
where it was legal to treat it with ingestion of apricot seed. Lester
is still around, and that was some twenty years ago! My gut feel is
that in the Amazon jungle a sure herbal cure could be found if only it
was researched. :) Mike Roginsky, aka Micro.