Queen Ann's Lace as an ornamental?

Michael L Roginsky d_micro at ix.netcom.com
Wed May 29 16:38:42 EST 1996

No no Dewey man. Queen Ann's lace is nice to the sight. Easily
controlled by weed-eater. Does not intrude in lawn grass. Save your
Roundup for niceties like Kudzu, better know as the korean plague that
was imported by our best agronomists to control soil erosion in GA.
Those old jokers didn't realize how well the Koreans laughed while
giving them the PLAGUE!!!!! By the way, add 2-4-D and if you have
laying around add 2-4-5-T! Cheers.......Micro, live and not a microbe!