Help with Diefenbakia and Yucca Plant, Pls

edk at nortel.ca edk at nortel.ca
Tue May 28 17:34:48 EST 1996

I have two Yucca plants and a Diefenbakia that is spreading very sticky
sap on the floor underneath it.  It is attracting ants and my husband is
threatening to throw them out.  I have seen certain leaves on the yucca
plant with sticky yellow spots on them which I cut off as soon as I see
them.  The dief. is sticky on its leaves all the time.

We've tried to cut the plants down, re-pot into a bigger one, change the
soil, change location.

Anyone know what this is and what I can do about it?  No one else who
has these plants seems to have the same problem.

Thx for any help.

Grace Louis
edk at nortel.ca