Greenhouse Plant - Lambs Ears

Joanne Corrigan jcorriga at gill.ifmt.nf.ca
Mon May 27 08:21:04 EST 1996

I have recently planted a "lambs ears" slip of a larger plant that came
from a botanical greenhouse.  It started to grow but has recently
slumped over and some of the leaves have started to turn brown.  I adore
this plant and would appreciate any help I can get in caring for it.  It
is fairly small, approx. 7 inches tall.  However since it has fallen
over, I have noticed a little new growth.  Could this be because the
leaves need to be lower than the level of water for it to "drink"?
Please help?
jcorriga at gill.ifmt.nf.ca