Propagation in totally controlled climate cells

Anton Anton.deSnaijer at studenten.tbpt.wau.nl
Fri May 24 09:10:40 EST 1996

My earlier article of propagation in totally controlled climate cells had
a wrong e-mail adress. The adress above this article is the right one (at
least the computer-expert told me that). I will give a introduction to
propagation in totally controlled climate cells again. For more detailed
information please send me an e-mail.

In Holland several propagation/multiplication companies started to
propagate in totally controlled climate cells. These cells are specially
developed for practical use. Light(intensity and spectrum), Temperature,
CO2-level and Relative Humidity can be fully controlled within very
narrow margins. In this way it is possible to control the whole
propagation process and give the plant exactly what it needs during the
process.

The cells are now used for:
- rooting (for example Roses)
- grafting (for example cucumber, tomatoes etc.)
- stenting (simultaniously grafting and rooting, mainly used for Roses)
- harden-off tissue culture plants
- research

If you want more information, please let me know.

Anton