Summer lab internshipp

DDEL6155 at URIACC.URI.EDU DDEL6155 at URIACC.URI.EDU
Sun May 19 00:13:40 EST 1996

To whom it may concern, my name is David Del Sesto I am a juinor at URI, I am
prensently in the plant moleculer biology dept.  I am looking for a summer job,
I have experence with agro bacterium, also I worked with iron depletion in
soybean plants.  I am a hard worker and a fast learner, I am willing to travel
any where.  If you are interested please contact me as soon as possible.
Thank you,
   David Del Sesto