Chamelaucium uncinatum?

Claire Watson cwatsonc at cix.compulink.co.uk
Sat May 18 17:56:50 EST 1996

Can anyone help me with information on this plant.

Bought as a conservatory plant in January, it is still in full bloom
after 4 months in my cool greenhouse (min 50deg). When will it ever stop
flowering? I have dozens of young plants coming along from the prolific
seed it sets. (like grass at the moment).

The label says "Chamelaucium uncinatum (Wax Flower). Evergreen shrub to
150cm high, with full head of lightly scented flowers in early spring.
Keep in good light, above 6C. Needs ericaceous compost when re potting."

I would love to know the country of origin and natural size, etc.

Claire Watson

N.England
.