propagating citrus

J Kroin hortus at worldnet.att.net
Wed May 15 23:08:04 EST 1996

--

Better to root cuttings ... from seeds is very variable.

Take this years cuttings ... total immerse in solution containing 5
tablets per liter water of Rhizopon AA Water Soluble Tablets (or Rhizopon
AA #2 dry dip) .. then plant in media ... cover completely with clear
plastic then keep at
70-75F for 2-3 wks.

Rhizopon avail from your local hort supplier of VJ Grower Supply
800-327-5422, master distributor)

Seed stocks ar best used for rootstocks not finished plant.

Regards
Joel