lab job

DDEL6155 at URIACC.URI.EDU DDEL6155 at URIACC.URI.EDU
Wed May 15 14:49:00 EST 1996

To whom it may concern, My name is David Del Sesto and I am a undergraduate
student at URI.  I am looking for a summer job that will deal with working with
 plants in a lab environment.  I have some experence dealing with transfer of
agro bacterium to arabodopsis.  I also have a good backround in iron utilizatio
n in soybean plants.  I an a very hard worker, and I will give you 110% all the
time.  I will travel if needed.  I plan on graduating next year, and I need to
get a head start in tring to get a good job.  If you have any questions please
E-Mail me At DDEL6155 at uriacc.uri.edu.  Thankyou for your anticipated reply.5