Mountain Misery, aka "kitkadizzy"

Al Stangenberger forags at nature.Berkeley.EDU
Fri May 10 10:42:42 EST 1996

Roger Whitehead (rwhitehead at cix.compulink.co.uk) wrote:
: << Mountain Misery, aka "kitkadizzy >>

: I'd be interested to know how it got those fascinating names.

The gummy exudate from the leaves gets on your clothes.  After a week of
cruising timber in it, the legs of my pants were like cardboard.  Maybe
that's why it's called Mountain Misery.

--
Al Stangenberger                      Univ. of California at Berkeley
forags at nature.berkeley.edu            Dept. of Env. Sci., Policy, & Mgt.