Ficus benjamina "natasja" - How to care

Marc Ellenrieder Elli at StudBox.Uni-Stuttgart.De
Wed May 8 16:41:50 EST 1996

Hello!

Can anybody tell me, how to care a ficus benjamina natasja? A friend of mine
gave me one of these plants to care for while he is on holidays. I am no expert
in plant-caring and therefore i'd like to have some advice about how often I
have to water the plant, what kind of fertilizer I should use (if any?) or
where to put the plant (in the shadow or in the sun).

Thanx,

	Marc