Plant Pathology Newsgroups or Web sites?

Scott Russell srussell at ou.edu
Wed May 8 10:49:04 EST 1996

In article <jv27-0105961525340001 at 132.236.1.32>,
   jv27 at cornell.edu (Joyce Van Eck) wrote:
>Hello,
>   I'm not all that familiar with the most efficient ways of finding
>newsgroups or web sites. If you have any information on plant pathology
>connections, I would appreciate your help.  You can e-mail
>(jv27 at cornell.edu) me directly or post your reply to the group.
>
>Thank you,
>Joyce Van Eck

I have two WWW sites that may be relevant.  There is not a plant pathology
site on my news server.  A listing of available Usenet groups in botany
(clickable if you have Netscape) is:
http://www.uoknor.edu/cas/botany-micro/iasprr/usenet.shtml

I have a linked portal to about 50 different Web search engines on my page:
http://www.uoknor.edu/research/electron/internet/searches.shtml

The search engines that I like the best are on top and the most accessible.
My advice is to find an authoritative plant pathology Web site or two by doing
a Web search and then use it (these) to develop your own set of links.  Usenet
sites can also be searched to find recent postings and to discover where plant
path postings are currently being made.  Hope this helps!

Scott D. Russell                     Internet:  srussell at ou.edu
Dept of Botany & Microbiology      ->http://www.ou.edu/cas/botany-micro/
 & Noble Electron Microscopy Lab   ->http://www.ou.edu/research/electron/
University of Oklahoma, Norman OK    Phone:  1-405-325-6234
 73019-0245   USA                    FAX:    1-405-325-7619