<< WRONG !!!!!!!!!!! ROUNDUP IN NONSELECTIVE >>
Dear Sir or Madam,
Three matters of Netiquette:
1. Please do not use capital letters throughout. It is tantamount to
shouting. One can make one's point well enough without that.
2. It is not necessary to quote back all of a message, especially if it
is long and even more so if your response, as here, is just one line.
3. It is polite to tell other people who you are. All we have to go on is
your email address.
And one of rhetoric:
4. Your point, and its implied claim of superior knowledge on your part,
would be more cogently made if you removed the 'literals' first. Getting
only three words right out of four does not inspire confidence in your
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
14 Amy Road, Oxted, Surrey RH8 0PX, England
Tel: +44 (0)1883 713074; Fax: +44 (0)1883 716793