Who is Dr. Tim Roche

Anton antondesnaijer at studenten.tbpt.wau.nl
Mon May 6 05:51:19 EST 1996

I'm looking for dr. T. Roche. He has answered my article about
propagation in climate controlled cells but I can't find his article.
Please send me a mail if you know anything:
anton de snaijer at studenten.tbpt.wau.nl

Sometimes it is not possible to respond on my articles. Then you can try
it by sending a personal mail to me. Why it it not possible sometimes to
respond I don't know yet. I will ask this to the computer-expert here.

Anton